User Cannot Create A Product Group When Given Permission To Only One Type Of Product Group
(Doc ID 1319699.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) system, find that when a user is given 'Product Group Create' permission for ONLY ONE type of Product Group (PG) , the PG screen becomes un-editable. However, when the user has permission to create one or more types of Product Groups, the screen is editable.
Steps to recreate:
- Have one 'Super User' id/password and two user ids/passwords for 'Manager' role
- Log into SIM as Super User
- Navigate to 'Admin' -> 'Security' -> 'Role Maintenance'
- Click on the 'Manager' role
- Click on 'Data Permissions'
- Ensure that only the following permission is given to the 'Manager' role:
- Product Group Type: 'Unit And Amount'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document