pin_rel Incorrect Account Balance In A Multi-Database Setup
(Doc ID 1319944.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading an event data record (EDR) on a multi schema environment using pin_rel, the balance was set incorrectly in some cases.
Consider the following scenario:
1. Have a multidb setup with 1 secondary schema.
2. Set the increment_by_value to 2 and batch size as 5 in pin_rel / Infranet.properties.
3. Create a standard GSM account, with Balance Impact = 45 Euro and 3600 Free Seconds.
4. Process an EDR with more that 5 balance impact records, e.g.
5. Check account's balance after running REL
Balance Impact = 73.8 Euro, which is same as theoretically computed values.
Balance would be less than the theoretically computed values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document