Event Level Adjustment Tax Calculation was Wrong
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 10-Jun-2016.
Event level adjustment on amount based with tax was wrong.
Perform a 100% event level adjustment on account A1 and using the same Customer Center session to perform an amount-based event level adjustment (partial adjustment) on another account A2, the tax calculated as part of the event adjustment on A2 was wrong. Instead of applying tax on the adjustment amount, it applied tax on the full charge amount.
Scenario : 10% Event time tax / End-Of-Cycle tax
1. Prepare 2 accounts A1 and A2 with cycle forward fees $10
2. Bill the accounts
3. Move date a few days forward (might be optional)
4. Open both accounts in Customer Center
5. Perform a 100% event level adjustment on the first account A1, we got $11.
6. Perform amount-based event level adjustment on the second account A2;
make sure that the amount is a partial adjustment, say $5.
Expect the second adjustment to get $0.50 tax, so the total would be $5.50; but, the actual result is $1 tax.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms