The Control in Scope Field Changes Back to No After Edit of Related Risk in GRCM 7.8.
(Doc ID 1320451.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version 7.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you update a Control's Related Risk, the In Scope flag on the Control changes from YES to NO in a GRCM 7.8 environment with Patchset 12 installed
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a new Business Process
2. Add a new Risk
3. Add a new Control.
4. Specify "Yes" for In Scope field and add new risk above as a Related Risk.
5. Release the Business Process.
6. Revise the Business Process.
7. Edit the Related Risk and Save it.
8. Notice now that the Control In Scope field changed to "No".
New GRCM 7.8 installation with Patchsets 1 thru 13 installed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document