Authorization Error When Removing Mass Updates - Processes Link in GRCM 7.8
(Doc ID 1320490.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Authorization Failure error is received when clicking on the Mass Updates - Controls link, after removing the Mass Updates - Processes link by removing the MAINT_MassUpdateBP uid from the user role. The mass update controls auth incorrectly has a line of code pointing to mass update processes auth. When you remove MAINT_MassUpdateBP uid from the user role the Mass Updates - Processes link is removed from the navigation on the user interface, but when you click on the Mass Updates - Controls link you receive An Authorization Failure error message.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Edit the e100Server.config file.
2. Remove the MAINT_MassUpdateBP uid from the role defintion(s).
<authUI uid="MAINT_MassUpdateBP" />
3. Save changes to the e100Server.config file.
4. Restart Oracle GRC Manager service
5. Restart the IIS Admin service
6. Login to GRCM and click on the Mass Updates - Controls link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document