'Do You Want to Cancel the Allocation?' Message Not Working Properly in the PO Header Maintenance Form
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Sept 2013
When a Purchase Order (PO) that has some allocations linked to it is placed in "Worksheet" status, a pop-up is displayed in the "PO Header Maintenance" form saying "Do you want to cancel the allocation?"
Whether you select "yes" or "no" to this message, allocations are not canceled.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create an order and approve it.
- In Retail Allocation, create an allocation for that order and approve it.
- In RMS, change the status of the order from "Approved" to "Worksheet".
- When message "Do you want to cancel the allocation?" appears - Press "Yes".
- Click on the "Items" button -> "Locations" button.
- You will find that the allocations are now in "Approved" status.
- Create and approve a purchase order in RMS.
- Create a corresponding allocation and approve the allocation in Allocation.
- Partially receive the order against the allocation.
- In RMS open the order in Edit mode.
- In ORDHEAD form, select option "Cancel all items" from the option menu.
- Select "Yes" on "Do you want to cancel allocation" message.
- Navigate to ORDLOC for by clicking "Items -> Locations".
- See the allocation status is closed and quantity is removed that was already received in step 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms