Network Location - Building Services Vendors Does Not Save
(Doc ID 1321648.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Building Services "Vendors" field does not save after entering a value in the dropdown. Additionally, the "Vendors" field dropdown displays the PARTY_ROLE.PARTY_ID, PARTY_ROLE.PARTY_ROLE_SEQ combination value for the related PARTY.PARTY_NAME if a second Vendor is added.
Steps to recreate problem:
1. Open MetaSolv Solution
2. Query for a Network Location
3. Click the "Building Services..." button
4. Enter the appropriate information on the Building tab
5. Click the Building Services tab
6. Enter the appropriate information on the Building Services tab
7. Click the "Vendors" notepad icon in the Type II Circuits frame
8. Enter an alpha character ("A") and click the dropdown to select a value from the list
9. Click OK
10. Re-open the "Building Services..." and note that the value did NOT save
11. Enter two "Vendors" and note the first value turns into a number,number value which is the PARTY_ROLE.PARTY_ID, PARTY_ROLE.PARTY_ROLE_SEQ combination value for the related PARTY.PARTY_NAME (example: 67450,1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document