Billing Does Not Generate Any Bill
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-MAY-2015***
The system was working until 3/26.
- On 3/27, on Production, installed a custom new feature (new package). This new feature was working on the development/test environment.
- After this installation, found the new feature was not working on Production. Also ran billing, and found it's getting wrong data (/account poid, /billinfo poid etc don't exist in the DB) and billing failed.
- On 3/30, removed the new package. Tried to run billing. Still billing didn't work.
- Restored the application back to 3/20, ran billing. Still billing failed.
- On 3/31, corrected input XML file, changed CMMP setting to point to one CM. Billing ran without error. However, observed billing did not have any impact to billinfo, didn't generate any bill.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms