BRM 7.4 - Subscription Transfer Opcode Does Not Transfer /Schedule Objects
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an existing service has /schedule objects associated to it and the opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_TRANSFER_SUBSCRIPTION is called to transfer the service to a different account. The service transferred to the new account with all associated products, profiles etc.; however, the /schedule objects remain associated to the old account.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1) Use a TCF enabled environment.
2) Create an account with a service.
3) Set product end dates to a future date (product must be provisionable so a /schedule object is created by TCF).
4) Call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_TRANSFER_SUBSCRIPTION to transfer the service to a different account.
5) Verify the account and service poid on the /schedule object (Note that the account poid still references the old account).
### The expected result ###
Account poid is updated on all /schedule objects associated to the service being transferred.
### The actual result ###
/schedule objects are not modified
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms