FTP Straight Term Method Rule Does Not Produce Expected Transfer Rates
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) 5.2.2, after new installation, when attempting to generate transfer rates in FSI_D_LOAN_CONTRACTS for instrument records using Straight Term TP method, the following error occurs and no transfer rates are written:
The product id 33003 is not mapped with any of the instrument tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Fill Interest Rates
2. Set FTP application preferences
3. Execute “Product_Inst_Mapping” batch.
4. Design Transfer Pricing Rule based on a hierarchy of products using Straight Term Method. Define method explicit for some nodes and leafs of the hierarchy of products.
5. Design Standard Process. Check calculate transfer rate only, mode = standard, interpolation = linear.
6. Run designed Standard Process.
7. Get an errors in log and get no transfer rate output in instrument tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms