Multilist on the Affected Items Tab Only Allows 31 Values
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 126.96.36.199 to 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Affected Items Multilist field (REV.ai_MultiList) can only retain 31 values
The specific multllist can only retain 31 values
Can add more than 31 values to the specific list by using SDK or manually
No error message when adding more values
Extra values will disappear after server re-start
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login Web Client, create a change order and add an affected item.
2. Add all the values (over 31) to the Affected items. REV.ai_MultiList field.
3. Notice that all the values are showing.
4. Re-start application service
5. Review the REV.ai.Multilist field and only 31 values are retained on the Affected items REV.ai_MultiList field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms