Last updated on JUNE 16, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version: 5.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Product Characteristics, in the New Business tab, Adjustable Type is set to Floating Rate. For floating rate products, the interest rate should reprice when the rate on the interest rate curve changes. While the existing business records are repricing correctly, the new business records do not reprice when the rate changes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to Assumption Specification > Product Characteristics
- Define a Product Characteristics rule with Adjustable Type = Floating Rate in addition to other new business rules (Forecast Balance, Maturity Mix, etc.)
- Go to ALM Process > Dynamic Process > Dynamic Deterministic
- Run an ALM Process with the Floating Rate Product Characteristics
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms