Vaers Form Block 10 Shows Unknown Date/Time
(Doc ID 1325308.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is populating 'Unknown' in block 10. date of vaccination field of the FDA VAERS form when the value in the vaccination start date is a partial date (Example: ??-Jan-2011) and the day in the event onset date is less than 15 (Example: 10-Jan-2011 10:00 ).
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a serious case with vaccine as suspect drug and with one event
2. Enter Vaccine Start date as '??-Jan-2011'
3. Enter Event Onset Date as '10-Jan-2011 10:00"
4. Schedule a VAERS report to FDA agency
5. Generate the VAERS report
6. Observe that the system populates 'Unknown' in block 10. date of vaccination field of the FDA VAERS form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document