Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After PCM_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO call, Bill in Progress not creating cycle forward charge.
Steps to reproduce
- On Feb 1st, Create account with a plan has cycle forward arrear, and this plan ends with 1st Feb 2012
- We are able to see a cycle forward arrear event for 1st Feb to 1st March
- On Feb1st, using PCM_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO extend the end of usage/cycle/purchase from 1st Feb 2012 to 1st Feb 2013
- Move the pvt to 1st March and ran the billing [customer ran the billing via pin_bill_day]
- Bill created with cycle forward arrear [1st Feb to 1st March] charge, but it did not created a new cycle forward arrear event for 1st March to 1st April
Expect results : a new cycle forward arrear event should have created for 1st March to 1st April
Actual results: No a new cycle forward arrear event created .for 1st March to 1st April
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms