Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
HP-UX PA-RISC (64-bit)
Checked for relevance on 10-Jan-2014
It is observed that, in case of a discount sharing is not happening w.r.t the rerating.
1) Discounts are applied properly to the child and doing the proper balance impacts as per the discount sharing configuration.
2) But the contribution is not properly applied at the parent level.
1) Create a hierarchy account with two child accounts each as some telephony(usage) service.
2) Rate some usage against the two child accounts.
3) Purchase the back dated discount sharing at the parent level and make the two child accounts as member of it.
4) Now do the rerate against step2.
5) Discounts are applying properly at the child level, but parent level contribution of non-currency resource is not happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms