Exception - Requirement Causes Resource Overload Is Showing For Resources That Are Not Overloaded
(Doc ID 1327388.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Valid for any release 11.5.9 to 12.1.x
Constrained EDD Plan creates unexplained resource overload.
We have MSO: Lead Time Control = Violate minimum processing lead times
We know this can create resource overloads.
BUT -- We have lots of resource availability.
We do not expect that when we have resource availability showing as 7,000+ hours per day, that we would see resource overloaded for requirement that takes only 99 hours over 4 days.
1) Run Collections
2) Launch the plan
3) Navigate to the exception messages
4) Look for "Requirement causes resource overload"
5) Drill down to view the resources information
6) Then drill into Availability and Requirements
7) Also view the Resource Horizontal plan and see small requirements, and lots of extra resource availability.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document