Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevancy 16-May-2013
Valid for any release 11.5.9 to 12.1.x
Constrained EDD Plan creates unexplained resource overload.
We have MSO: Lead Time Control = Violate minimum processing lead times
We know this can create resource overloads.
BUT -- We have lots of resource availability.
We do not expect that when we have resource availability showing as 7,000+ hours per day, that we would see resource overloaded for requirement that takes only 99 hours over 4 days.
1) Run Collections
2) Launch the plan
3) Navigate to the exception messages
4) Look for "Requirement causes resource overload"
5) Drill down to view the resources information
6) Then drill into Availability and Requirements
7) Also view the Resource Horizontal plan and see small requirements, and lots of extra resource availability.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms