Problem With Attachments During Book- In
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 - Release: 4.2 to 4.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Initial Case Entry screen under Book-In / Attachments and References section, only one attachment is allowed to attach. For additional attachments, no attachment option window opened and automatically previous attachment is added. The same issue is happening when attaching attachments in the case form under additional info tab.
Also while trying to book in 2nd case and add attachment after booking in a first case with an attachment – attachment that was attached to the first case is automatically attached to the 2nd case.
This issue happens only when using the IE browser 6.0 version
Steps to Repeat:
1. Go to initial case entry screen
2. Click on Add button under Book-In / Attachments and References section
3. System adds Row #1 to the section
4. Select an attachment by using the Add button on the right of the row
5. Click on Add button under Book-In / Attachments and References section again to add the 2nd attachment
6. System adds Row #2 to the section
7. When clicking the Add button on the right of the new row, the system automatically attach the same file as row #1 instead of opening the Attachment Web Page Dialog and allowing the selection of a different file
8. Any new row added is automatically behaves as row #2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms