Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When order currency is different from primary currency and exchange rate contains 6 decimal places, exchange rate is getting rounded to 3 decimal places while creating invoice through Invoice Maintenance Header.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an order with order currency different from primary currency and exchange rate having 6 decimal places (say 0.266652).
2. Approve the order.
3. Navigate to Invoice Maintenance Header.
4. Enter the supplier and the order created in step1.
5. Notice that Exchange Rate is rounded to 3 decimal places (0.266652 is rounded to 0.267).
6. Enter all the details and save the invoice.
7. Notice that the value in IM_DOC_HEAD table is 0.267 instead of 0.266652.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms