Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Nov-2013***
On the receiving stage using the handheld, if a container with an item that uses a GS1 128 barcode is unloaded first, the system will automatically switch to the screen which requests the GS1 128 barcode to be scanned. This is expected behavior.
After receiving this container, a second one is received with an item that does not have a GS1 128 barcode.
When the container ID is entered, it does not switch this time. The third container has an item with a GS1 128, but this time the screen requesting the GS1 128 barcode is not displayed when it should be.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create item(s) having UCC128 flag.
a. Query item from Item Supplier
b. Double-click in block where Country Code, casepack, etc are displayed
c. Check CODE 128; press Save. This enables the Code128 button
d. Click Code128 button, assign AI code (using "01" in this test case)
e. Press SAVE
2. Create an appointment for a purchase order containing 4 items, two of which have a EAN/UCC 128.
3. Associate a container to each of the 4 items.
4. Start receiving the appointment using the handheld.
5. First receive a container with a code 128 item.
6. After the container number is entered and the tab button is pressed, the system directs the user to the Code 128 barcode input screen. Scan the barcode (or to mimic, enter 01 followed by the item)
7. Now receive another container for an item that is not EAN/UCC 128
8. Receive another container with a code 128 item and note that the system does not direct the user to the Code 128 barcode input screen this time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms