Ascp Constrained Plan Fails With Error Program Terminated By Signal 6
(Doc ID 1329278.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recently enabled decision rules in the plan run for an EDD Constrained ASCP plan and that has been running successfully for some time now. However the plan recently started failing all the time in MSONEW module: Memory Based Planner with the following:
Program was terminated by signal 6
If decision rules are disabled for the plan run, it runs successfully.
1. Run EDD constrained plan and enabled decision rules for the plan options
2. Select business required decision rules:
Use Alternate Resources
Use Substitute Components
Use Alternate BOM/Routing
Use Alternate Sources
3. EDD plan runs successfully for several weeks
4. Then it starts to fail with Signal 6
5. Disable the decision rules
6. Plan run is successful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!