Unable to Generate Invoice for Consignment Items in ReIM from RMS via EDI
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Last checked on 17-OCT-2014
After generating the flat file by using EDIDLINV batch, the file does not contain consignment invoice record. However the information about the consignment invoice is present in the INVC_HEAD and INVC_DETAIL table.
EDIDLINV batch should fetch the data from the INVC_HEAD and INVC_DETAIL table and generate the flat file for the consignment item.
Steps to recreate:
1. Set the GEN_CONSIGNMENT_INVC_FREQ column to 'P' (Multiple), SELF_BILL_IND column to Y, GEN_CON_INVC_ITM_SUP_LOC_IND column to 'S' and the EXT_INVC_MATCH_IND column to Y in the SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
2. Create sales transactions with the same business date using the consignment item.
3. Process the transaction on the same day into Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
4. Purchase Orders is raised automatically with status as closed.
5. Consignment Item related data is imported into INVC_HEAD and INVC_DETAIL tables.
6. Run EDIDLINV batch
7. The flat file does not contain the transaction for the consignment invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms