Questions On The DCI Upgrade Utility for Oracle Clinical 4.5.3
(Doc ID 1330415.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The DCI Upgrade Utility has two purposes 1) to migrate old PDF DCIs and 2) to update HTML DCIs.
The following addresses questions which are raised or encountered when using the DCI Upgrade Utility:
1. Which mode does one use for updating HTML DCIs?
2. What does the error message "nothing to migrate" mean when there are clearly HTML DCIs to migrate?
3. When is it necessary to use incremental mode?
The need to re-allocate system memory to run the utility raises the following questions:
4. Errors are generated in the Upgrade Utility log:
Fatal failure with - ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate bytes (,)
Setting batch jobs status to FAILURE
Possible reasons - Migration failed for a PDR Template or a HTML DE Form Version / Nothing to migrate / Reports server not configured for user
What do these errors mean? How do you resolve these error(s)?
5. How many DCIs can be processed?
6. What do you do when the upgrade utility fails? Why is it that running the upgrade utility again on the same study sometimes works after it previously failed?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document