Incorrect Business Date When Store Opened from an Offline Register
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0 to 14.1 [Release 12.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), we find that registers operate on the wrong business date if an older store open transaction stuck in the transaction queue is processed on a later date.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open store from register that is in offline mode.
- Open store from Back Office or another register that is online with the server.
- Run a few sale transactions on the register that is offline.
- Close the store from register or Back Office.
- Bring the offline register back online so that the open store transaction stuck in queue is processed.
- Observe now that all transactions from all registers will show the previous date.
- Notice as well that TR_TRN table contains transactions with previous business date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms