OFSAA Infrastructure 7.2 Incomplete List of Allocation Rules When Creating Task In a Batch
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version: 5.2.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.2
List of allocations from which an allocation can be chosen to be added as a task for a batch does not show all active allocations. But does include allocations which have been deleted and are not present in allocation summary screen.
All allocations created should be available to be chosen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new batch.
2. Create a new task foe a batch.
3. Choose Allocation engine as a component.
4. Specify folder and Allocation as Process type.
5. Open list of allocations in 'Process name' field.
6. Not all of the active allocations, which are present on allocation summary screen, are in the list. But list does contain currently deleted allocations, even with duplicate names.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms