OFSAA Operations Incomplete List of Allocation Rules When Creating Tasks in a Batch
(Doc ID 1330729.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 5.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
On Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) 7.2, when attempting to define a new Batch with an allocation task, full list of allocations is not visible in the drop down box. The list of allocations from which an allocation can be chosen to be added as a task for a batch does not show all active allocations. However, it does include allocations which have been deleted and are not present in allocation summary screen.
All allocations created should be available to be chosen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new batch.
2. Create a new task for a batch.
3. Choose Allocation engine as a component.
4. Specify folder and Allocation as Process type.
5. Open list of allocations in 'Process name' field.
6. Not all of the active allocations, which are present on allocation summary screen, are in the list. But list does contain currently deleted allocations, even with duplicate names.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document