DM_FUSA Sending Incorrect Soft Descriptor Information For DD (Direct Debit) Payment Types
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-May-2013***
Issue : DM_FUSA is sending incorrect soft descriptor information for DD (Direct Debit) payment types.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create Account with CC (Credit Card) payment type.
2. Purchase some monthly recurring fee product.
3. Create Account with DD payment type.
4. Purchase some monthly recurring fee product.
5. Move pin_virtual_time forward a month.
6. Go to the $PIN_HOME/sys/dm_fusa/fusa_temp directory.
7. Review fusas* files.
8. Note that the records for DD payment types are incorrect (i.e. soft descriptor formatted incorrectly and phone number not sent).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms