DM_FUSA Sending Incorrect Soft Descriptor Information For DD (Direct Debit) Payment Types
(Doc ID 1331060.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : DM_FUSA is sending incorrect soft descriptor information for DD (Direct Debit) payment types.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create Account with CC (Credit Card) payment type.
2. Purchase some monthly recurring fee product.
3. Create Account with DD payment type.
4. Purchase some monthly recurring fee product.
5. Move pin_virtual_time forward a month.
6. Go to the $PIN_HOME/sys/dm_fusa/fusa_temp directory.
7. Review fusas* files.
8. Note that the records for DD payment types are incorrect (i.e. soft descriptor formatted incorrectly and phone number not sent).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document