Two Cycle Fees Created When A Product Is Purchased On 30th Backdated To 29th With Bdom=1
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 - Release: 7.4.0 to 7.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- BRM is configured for 28 day billing with MoveDayForward=firstDay.
- An account is created on the 29th of the December 2010.
- A deal is purchased on the 30th of Dec; the cycle start and end is set to Dec 29, 2010 to Dec 29, 2011 (one year).
- Only one cycle fee is created for Dec 29, 2010 to Dec 29, 2011.
- Amount charges should be 3264 Rupees (which is the amount configured in the product).
Two cycle fees are generated:
- Dec 29, 2010 to Jan 1, 2011 = 3264 Rupees.
- Jan 1, 2010 to Dec 29, 2011 = 1616 Rupees.
Notes on the pricing configuration:
- Charge full on purchase (no proration).
- Charge full on cancel (no proration).
- Apply on Billing date is NOT checked, which allows us to purchase cycle fees that do not follow the BDOM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms