Two Cycle Fees Created When A Product Is Purchased On 30th Backdated To 29th With Bdom=1
(Doc ID 1331184.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 - Release: 7.4.0 to 7.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- BRM is configured for 28 day billing with MoveDayForward=firstDay.
- An account is created on the 29th of the December 2010.
- A deal is purchased on the 30th of Dec; the cycle start and end is set to Dec 29, 2010 to Dec 29, 2011 (one year).
- Only one cycle fee is created for Dec 29, 2010 to Dec 29, 2011.
- Amount charges should be 3264 Rupees (which is the amount configured in the product).
Two cycle fees are generated:
- Dec 29, 2010 to Jan 1, 2011 = 3264 Rupees.
- Jan 1, 2010 to Dec 29, 2011 = 1616 Rupees.
Notes on the pricing configuration:
- Charge full on purchase (no proration).
- Charge full on cancel (no proration).
- Apply on Billing date is NOT checked, which allows us to purchase cycle fees that do not follow the BDOM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document