Incorrect Era Applied By Autotriggered Partial Billing
(Doc ID 1331371.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- PVT 10.1.2011
- Create Account hierarchy, with a billing account (BDOM=10), a User Account and an Service
- Create Discount Offer 1 (end_t 10.02.2011 00:00:00)
- Create Discount Offer 2 (start_t 10.02.2011 00:00:00)
- Purchase additional products
- PVT 10.02.2011 00:10:00
- Create DC note for the User Account (Direct Credit note: a kind of invoice generated by adjustment directly crediting a customer with a certain amount)
- The problem seems to be during auto-triggered billing, where the ERA is not correctly evaluated with respect to Start and End dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document