System Discount Applied As A Discount Sharing Group
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 22.214.171.124.0 version, consider the below scenario where the system discount applied as a discount sharing group.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create system discount for SMS service.
2. Create SMS discount.
3. Create account S1 with SMS discount.
4. Create account S2 with free SMS plan or any other SMS discount.
5. Create DSG (Discount Sharing Group) where S1 shares SMS discount to S2.
6. Rate SMS usage on S2 account.
7. Check dump.
Notice that on CUSTOMER_DATA section 2 discount list are created, one for shared discount and the other for member discounts. The system discount appears on the shared discount list, not in a member discount list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms