Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The GRCM business processes were imported into the system through a custom consulting engagement. When these business processes are revised all of the associated Assertions, Controls, Risks disappear.
1. A business process has Revision 1.
2. Open and click on 'Revise' for the business process.
3. Edit the business process and make a change like edit the description.
4. Save and the business process has Revision 2.
5. Note the Assertions, Controls, Risks disappear with Revision 2 of the Business Process.
This only happens on business processes that have been imported. Newly created business processes do not have this issue.
How can these imported business processes have the associated Assertions, Controls, Risks show correctly?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms