Customer Center Presents Wrong Validity Period For Discount Objects
(Doc ID 1332146.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Center presents wrong validity period for discount objects.
Steps to Reproduce:
2) Create a deal and add this discount to the deal where the purchase, cycle , and usage end date is set as 12 months (in the deal).
3) Open an account in Customer Center.
4) Purchase the newly created deal.
5) After purchase, go to the Plans tab and click on the discount name.
6) You will see the start date for the purchase, cycle, and usage is the current date and end date is set to 12 months.
7) Now change the end date for purchase, cycle, and usage so that it is a date 6 months later.
8) Save the changes.
9) Close and re-open the account.
10) Go to the Plans tab and click on the discount name, you will see the new dates are not displayed and the same is displayed as step 6).
11) However, if you check the /purchased_discount object, the change has been stored and the end dates are 6 months instead of the 12 months defined in the deal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document