Purchase Order Discount Is Not Calculating Properly When Applying Two Or More Deal Types
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) discount is not calculating properly when applying two or more deal types
Steps to Recreate:
- Create two or more deals (at least one BillBack Rebate and one Off-invoice)
- Ensure that the deal class is of 'Cascade' type.
- Create a PO with items which falls under the criteria of the Deal thresholds.
- Check that the PO discount calculation is wrong.
- For UNIT_COST column in ORDLOC table, it is applying the off-invoice deal threshold on top of the BillBack Rebate threshold.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms