Rerating An Already Rerated Event
(Doc ID 1332806.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user is having problems displaying the data on the invoice properly after rerating already re-rated events since the impact type for PIN_IMPACT_TYPE_TAX_RERATED is not being set back to PIN_IMPACT_TYPE_TAX.
Plan Used:Telephony plan with MCF of 50E and event time tax 10%, delayed session event.
1. Enable taxation_switch to 3
2. Add NORM taxcode in taxcodes_map file
6. Enable Tax treatment for delayed telco event.
7. Add event time tax_code at MCF event if testing Cycle Time taxation.
8. Load the tax supplier in pricing center. For example, open product-->Detailed product info-->Supplier tax Id and commit the plan.
Test below scenario:
1. On Jan 1st, created account
There are 2 IMPACT_TYPES: 1 and 4
2. Changed the product MCF fees to 60 and committed.
3. Executed pin_rerate.
There are 4 IMPACT_TYPES: 1,4,32,64
4. Changed the product MCF fees to 70 and committed
5. Executed pin_rerate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document