Non-Merchandise Fixed Deal Failed to Post in ReIM
(Doc ID 1332876.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to post a "Non-Merchandise" fixed deal invoice, Non-Merch fixed deals are not posting even though TAPNDI, TAXNDI and NMC are having all segments as not null.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a Non-merch fixed deal and load it in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
2. Ensure that im_gl_options is dynamic for department and class.
3. Ensure that TAPNDI, TAXNDI and NMC are having all segment values as not null.
4. Ensure that BT-PPA has its department segment as null i.e. segment_value is null for segment no: 4.
5. Run posting.The batch fails with the below error.
Error in IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS
"one or more accounts subject to posting is invalid".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!