Last updated on JULY 01, 2011
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.7
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A "private" field is one that can only be viewed and updated by a
member of the User Group that owns the case.
Specifically, privacy data is not hiding patient's initials per E2B job.
The resulting .xml file still shows the patient's initials when job is submitted per someone outside the user group.
- Created a user group called "PV_FRANCE".
- Created one user called "FUSER1"
- In Global Maintenance, created a code list "PV_FRANCE", with one user group value "PV_FRANCE".
- Login as FUSER1, created a case A.
- In Patient Initial field, Goto Help -> FAT, added "PV_FRANCE" to Private In User Group List.
- Login as Superuser (not in user group PV_France), open case A.
- Patient Initial field displayed as "***" . This is correct.
- Run E2B or CIOMS reports as Superuser.
- Patient Initial value is displayed as the actual value.
Why is step 6 not returning 'PRIVACY' to hide the patient's initials ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms