Payment Tool Returns Batch Error When Refunding An Amount To Some Accounts
(Doc ID 1334726.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Payment Tool returns a batch error when refunding an amount to some accounts
1. Create an account with any plan
2. Move the server date to one month ahead and generate a bill
3. Login to payment tool, and do a payment of some amount with precision greater than 2.
4. Create batch refund. select number of elements, amount and currency.
Select account number the above payment id and amount. validate and submit.
5. It returns batch submit error.
Refund is done and balance is updated with the refund amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document