Unable To View Some Of The Roles Created With Hierarchy In Permissioning Center
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
The Issue reported is in Permissioning Center.
While defining Roles for Customer Center (4 Level Hierarchy) Via Permissioning Center, some roles do not get displayed in the Permissioning Center GUI upon Relogin. Where as in DB (service_adminclient_t table) all the Roles Are Present.
The Issue has been successfully reproduced by following the below steps:
1. Login Permissioning Center as a root user
2. Create different roles for Customer Center GUI with 4 level hierarchy
3. Save the roles and exit Permissioning Center
4. Log in Permissioning Center again as a root user
5. Unable to view some of the roles created earlier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms