Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
Checked for Relevance on September 3rd 2013
The Issue reported is in Permissioning Center.
While defining Roles for Customer Center (4 Level Hierarchy) Via Permissioning Center, some roles do not get displayed in the Permissioning Center GUI upon Relogin. Where as in DB (service_adminclient_t table) all the Roles Are Present.
The Issue has been successfully reproduced by following the below steps:
1. Login Permissioning Center as a root user
2. Create different roles for Customer Center GUI with 4 level hierarchy
3. Save the roles and exit Permissioning Center
4. Log in Permissioning Center again as a root user
5. Unable to view some of the roles created earlier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms