Not able to modify data fields on LSR DL form (i.e. RTY, LTY, STYC, DOI, TOA, MTN) (Doc ID 1334821.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2011
Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution Module - LSR - Version: 6.11.0 and later [Release: 6.11 and later ] Information in this document applies to any platform.
In LSR version 22.214.171.124, users cannot remove or change data in the LSR required fields on the DL Control form (.i.e. RTY, LTY, STYC, TOA, and MTN). The LACT field and optional fields are not affected. After the fields have been populated and saved, the data cannot be removed or changed. It appears to have changed but when clicking to another section of the order and then reopening the form, the data reverts back to what was originally populated.
1. Create LSR order for REQTYP=J Directory Listings and Assistance and enter the DL Listing Details
2. Save the DL Form and go to another form
3. Return to the Directory Listing Form and makes changes to RTY, LTY, STYC TOA and/or MTN fields
4. Save the updates to the DL, validate and change to another form
5. Return to the Directory Listing Form and the changes from step 3 are not there
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms