Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue 2D Professional - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue EDA Professional - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue Electro-Mechanical Professional - Version 20.2.0 and later
Oracle AutoVue Office - Version 20.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using AutoVue Client/Server Deployment and trying to connect to the AutoVue server from a browser the following error occurs:
Initialization failed. Exception when trying to execute channel requests; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException; Connection timed out: connect
Steps to reproduce:
- Install AutoVue Client/Server Deployment.
- Make sure the AutoVue server is started.
- Make sure the web/application server where the VueServlet is deployed is also started.
- From a client machine try connecting to the AutoVue server.
- Notice the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms