Unable to Change The Assigned To User on an Action Item in GRCM 7.8
Last updated on JULY 13, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Action Item is still in the Original AssignedToUser's “Open Action Items” Inbox and the “Close Action Item” and “Cancel Action Item” buttons are still active when the Action Item is opened by the Original AssignedToUser. When the Original AssignedToUsers attempts to Close or Cancel the Action Item, the following Error is received:
Stellent Error: -1 ApproveWorkflow Error in "CheckStellentResponse": Unable to approve content item '000117'. The user is not a reviewer for the content item at step DesignReview. in CMSDocument.WorkflowAction: Login=ICAdmin
DocId=000117 RevId=392 Approve=True. in SoxDocument.WorkflowAction: Login=ICAdmin DocType=BPDesignReview DocUsage=Metadata DocId=000117.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Action Item and set "Assigned To:" field to user1.
2. Log in as user1 and Edit the Open Action Item.
3. Change the "Assigned To:" field to be user2 and Save the Action Item.
4. Log in as user2 and notice that the Action Item does not appear in my “Open Action Items” view. Unable to close Action Item as user2.
5. Log in as user1 and Select the Action Item from the in my “Open Action Items” view.
Even though the selected Action Item is not assigned to user1, you can see it in my “Open Action Items” view. Also, both “Close Action Item” and “Cancel Action Item” buttons are still active when logged in as user1. The Action item still lists user2 as the "Assigned To" user.
6. Click on “Close Action Item” and Error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms