Unable to Change the Assigned to User on an Action Item in GRCM 7.8
(Doc ID 1337683.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version 7.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the AssignedToUser of an Action Item re-assigns the Action Item to another user in GRCM 7.8, the Action Item Workflow does not seem to change to the new AssignedToUser. The new AssignedToUser never gets the Action Item in their Inbox to take an action. The new AssignedToUser is unable to Close or Cancel the Action Item.
The Action Item is still in the Original AssignedToUser's “Open Action Items” Inbox and the “Close Action Item” and “Cancel Action Item” buttons are still active when the Action Item is opened by the Original AssignedToUser. When the Original AssignedToUsers attempts to Close or Cancel the Action Item, the following Error is received:
Stellent Error: -1 ApproveWorkflow Error in "CheckStellentResponse": Unable to approve content item 'xxxx'. The user is not a reviewer for the content item at step xxxxxxx. in CMSDocument.WorkflowAction: Login=<LOGIN>
DocId=xxxx RevId=392 Approve=True. in SoxDocument.WorkflowAction: Login=<LOGIN> DocType=xxxxxxxx=Metadata DocId=xxxx.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Action Item and set "Assigned To:" field to user1.
2. Log in as user1 and Edit the Open Action Item.
3. Change the "Assigned To:" field to be user2 and Save the Action Item.
4. Log in as user2 and notice that the Action Item does not appear in my “Open Action Items” view. Unable to close Action Item as user2.
5. Log in as user1 and Select the Action Item from the in my “Open Action Items” view.
6. Click on “Close Action Item” and Error appears.
New GRCM 7.8 installation with Patchsets 1 thru 13 installed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document