Last updated on JULY 13, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a new Business Process
2. Add a new Risk
3. Add a new Control.
4. Specify "Yes" for In Scope field value on the control.
5. Add new risk above as a Related Risk to the control.
5. Release the Business Process.
Note that the new control still has In Scope value set to "Yes"
6. Revise the Business Process.
7. Edit the Related Risk and Save it.
8. Notice now that the Control In Scope field changed to "No".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms