The "In Scope" Field Value on a Control Changes from YES to NO After Edit of Related Risk in GRCM 7.8
(Doc ID 1338030.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version 7.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you update a Control's Related Risk, the In Scope flag value on the Control changes from YES to NO in GRCM 7.8.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a new Business Process
2. Add a new Risk
3. Add a new Control.
4. Specify "Yes" for In Scope field value on the control.
5. Add new risk above as a Related Risk to the control.
6. Release the Business Process.
7. Revise the Business Process.
8. Edit the Related Risk and Save it.
8. Notice now that the Control In Scope field changed to "No".
New GRCM 7.8 installation with Patchsets 1 thru 13 installed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document