The In Scope Field Value on a Control Changes From YES to NO After Edit of Related Risk in GRCM 7.8
(Doc ID 1338030.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a new Business Process
2. Add a new Risk
3. Add a new Control.
4. Specify "Yes" for In Scope field value on the control.
5. Add new risk above as a Related Risk to the control.
5. Release the Business Process.
Note that the new control still has In Scope value set to "Yes"
6. Revise the Business Process.
7. Edit the Related Risk and Save it.
8. Notice now that the Control In Scope field changed to "No".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!