Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) system, find that the stock on hand (SOH) is different when compared to the one from Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps To Recreate:
- Create new transfer from store S1 to store S2 in SIM.
- Add item A to this transfer.
- Add item B to this transfer.
- Click on Done.
- Check in RMS and observe the values from ITEM_LOC_SOH table for TSF_RESERVED_QTY & TSF_EXPECTED_QTY columns.
- Check in SIM and observe the values from RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH for RESERVED_QUANTITY columns.
- Reopen the Transfer and in place of item A id insert item C id and fill some quantity.
- After entering new quantity for C item push Dispatch button.
- Check table RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH.RESERVED_QUANTITY - it is OK.
- Check table ITEM_LOC_SOH.TSF_RESERVED_QTY & TSF_EXPECTED_QTY - for item B&C the values OK, but for item A are the same as in step 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms