'PoDel' Message Are Not Flowing To SIM Through RIB
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.1.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 11-Sep-2014
When attempting to delete an Purchase order (PO) from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) , it is not updating the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application with 'PoDel' message information and the message is getting dropped with the following details in the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) 'OrderToOrderISO' TAFR log:
2011-01-26 01:24:37,256 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] INFO com.retek.rib.util.RibProperties - WARNING: Cannot find the property "for.OrderToOdrISO_tafr.drop-messages-of-types" in both "rib-tafr.properties" and "rib-system.properties".
If you see a NullPointerException soon, this missing property may be the cause.
2011-01-26 01:24:37,256 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] DEBUG com.retek.rib.util.RibProperties - Using key(for.OrderToOdrISO_tafr.drop-messages-of-types) value(null).
2011-01-26 01:24:37,257 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] DEBUG com.retek.rib.collab.tafr.DefaultTafrImpl - Messaged with type (podel) allowed (not filtered).
2011-01-26 01:24:37,257 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] DEBUG com.retek.rib.util.RibMessageUtil - $Header: /cvs/Integration/RIB/Rib_Support/src/com/retek/rib/util/RibMessageUtil.java,v 1.16 2008/01/22 19:55:09 polavap Exp $
2011-01-26 01:24:37,257 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] DEBUG com.retek.rib.domain.tafr.bo.impl.OrderToOrderISOFromRibBOImpl - In Message type set to PODel
2011-01-26 01:24:37,328 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] DEBUG com.retek.rib.domain.tafr.bo.impl.OrderToOrderISOFromRibBOImpl - Message is not routed when PODtl physical_location_type is not 's' OR physical_location is not equal to the to_phys_loc in the RIBMessage
com.retek.rib.collab.tafr.TafrAdaptorHelper - Done converting all messages, total number of messages pre-TAFR: 1 total number of messages post-TAFR: N/A
2011-01-26 01:24:37,329 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] DEBUG com.retek.rib.j2ee.J2eeMessageRouter - sendRibMessagesForAllTopics()...Total Number of outgoing RibMessages: 0 which contain a total of 0 RibMessage objects
2011-01-26 01:24:37,329 [WorkExecutorWorkerThread-22] DEBUG com.retek.rib.domain.publish.service.impl.PublishingServiceImpl - Nothing to publish, returning
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a PO for any item in RMS.
- Submit and approve the Purchase order, but do not click on 'OK' button
- Check for the data in RMS and SIM tables. The order is still in Unpublished status at RMS end
- Now in RMS PO Header Maintenance screen, click on 'Print' button. But do not press 'OK' button
- Observe that the order is now published and also the Purchase order is flown to SIM as well.
- Now click on the 'Cancel' button of the RMS 'PO Header Maintenance' screen
- Observe that the order is now removed from RMS application as well as Data removed from the RMS tables
- But the purchase order is still existing in the SIM side.
- The issue is that the purchase order deletion information is not being passed to the SIM side at all.
- RIB TAFR 'OrderToOrderISO' is just dropping the 'PODel' message in between.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms