Performance Issue When Trying To Take A Snapshot For A Stock Count Which Has More Than 2 Million Records
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) has a performance issue when trying to take a snapshot of a stock count with more than 2 million records in the line item table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create product group in SIM (unguided, break done by location, 2M of item/zone compilation).
2. Schedule the product group in SIM.
3. Run ExtractStockCount Batch to generate the stock count.
4. Log in to SIM online, find the stock count and then click on 'Take Snapshot' button in stock count location screen.
5. The snapshot process takes more than 2 hours to finish
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms