SP_PSR_CNAM_LIDB_SUPP failed error during PSR Supp Cancel process
(Doc ID 1340150.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error reseting in-service CNAM data for
(a) MetaSolv Solution must be properly configured for CNAM/LIDB processing; Reference Note ID 1073433.1
(b) The Service Request > Product Service Request > Enable Copy of Pending Service Items preference must be 'Y'
1. Create a "PSR" order for a TN having service items similar to below:
2. validate & Finish the order
3. Assign a Provisioning Plan to the order
4. Create another "PSR" order as New From on the previous order
5. Copy Branch the services
6. Click the Order Actions "Update LIDB/CNAM link"
7. Change the CNAM "Calling Name" value
8. Right click on the TN record on the left side and select "Update CNAM" from the menu
9. Click OK
10. validate & Finish the order
11. Assign a Provisioning Plan to the order
12. Close the "PSR" order window
13. Re-retrieve "PSR" order number 2
14. Right click on the order and select "Supplement..."
15. select the Supplement Reason if required and the "1- Cancel" radio button
16. Click OK
17. Click YES to the "You have chosen to Supp - cancel!" message and the SP_PSR_CNAM_LIDB_SUPP failed error displays
18. Click OK to the error message
19. Click OK on the Task window
20. Click OK to the "A Cancel Supplement Order has been created" message
- The Order Info tab fields are all greyed out
- The Supp Type field displays "1 - Cancel"
- The order's tasks are set to a status of 'Ready'
- The order's notes has "A SUPP type of 'Cancel' was applied to this order." entry
- Re-retrieve "PSR" order number 2 and note its Supplement Type is not "1 - Cancel"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!