Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version 7.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GRCM 7.8 has been working fine for a long time. Recently the error started to appear for every user when they attempt to open any Bueinsss Process.
The .Net Framework Data Providers require Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC). Please install Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) version 2.6 or later.in CMSSearch.Execute:Search=SOA_BPCandRetiredxSOAIcPath,dDocTitleasc Type=SearchLatest.in SoxSearch.Execute:Search=SOA_BPCandRetiredxSOAIcPath,dDocTitleasc Type=SearchLetest.
- at SoxDocMgmt.SoxBase.handleException(String Message, Exception ex, Int32 Severity)
- at SoxDocMgmt.SoxSearch.pExecute(String strSearch, String strColumns, String strLogin, enumSearchType SearchType, Boolean blnTransformResult)
- at SoxDocMgmt.SoxSearch.Execute(String strSearch, String strColumns, String strLogin, Boolean blnTransformRequest)
- at SoxNav.ViewBPCovers.LoadSearch()
- at SoxNav.ViewBPCovers.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e)
No changes that are known about were made to GRCM 7.8 or the Operating System.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms