BRM Use The Current Time To Select The Rate_plan Balance Impact When Rated Using PCM_OP_ACT_ACTIVITY
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 184.108.40.206.0 version, use the current time to select the rate_plan balance impact when rated using PCM_OP_ACT_ACTIVITY (referred as ACT_ACTIVITY below) instead of end_t which was supplied in the input flist.
Consider the scenario:
A pricing configured to have a deal with products on multi-tiers for different quarters: Q1, Q2, Q3
1. Change pin_virtual_time to Jun 10th (for Q2).
2. Create parent and child accounts with such deal.
3. Call ACT_ACTIVITY to generate the shipping event (a custom event).
4. Change pin_virtual_time to July 3rd (for Q3).
5. Call ACT_ACTIVITY to generate the invoice event (a custom event).
6. While calling ACT_ACTIVITY, the end_t is passed as Jun 10 (Q2 date).
But rate plan selects the tier as Q3 pricing.
Seems like it's selecting the tier based on START_T. We assume it should be based on END_T.
Seems like when we use the START_T, it works.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms