Incorrect Debit Item Adjustment
(Doc ID 1340562.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BRM system creates an unallocated adjustment at account level and the balance of the usage item in the bill remains unaffected i.e.$0.
The adjustment should be applied to the Usage item and balance of the usage item in the bill(Net amount column) should be changed to $10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create two products, a MCF ($10) and a product purchase fee ($0). Add these two products in a deal and create a plan with this deal.
1) Create an account on Jan 1,with the above plan(CF = $10, Purchase fee = $0).
2) Move pvt to Feb 1 and run billing. Bill got generated for $20.
3) Select the bill item in Balance tab.
4) Apply Item level debit adjustment($10) on the Usage item which has zero balance impact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document