Incorrect Debit Item Adjustment
(Doc ID 1340562.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BRM system creates an unallocated adjustment at account level and the balance of the usage item in the bill remains unaffected i.e.$0.
The adjustment should be applied to the Usage item and balance of the usage item in the bill(Net amount column) should be changed to $10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create two products, a MCF ($10) and a product purchase fee ($0). Add these two products in a deal and create a plan with this deal.
1) Create an account on Jan 1,with the above plan(CF = $10, Purchase fee = $0).
2) Move pvt to Feb 1 and run billing. Bill got generated for $20.
3) Select the bill item in Balance tab.
4) Apply Item level debit adjustment($10) on the Usage item which has zero balance impact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document