Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notification is not working as expected with below problems:
- New Notifications are not sent out at all.
- When checking Notifications that was sent before the upgrade from Web Client > Notifications inbox, can see that Subject field is showing blank.
- When checking Notification Template from Java Client > Admin tab > System Settings > Notification,
can see that the attributes for Notification Template such as Object Type, Priority field shows blank, Enabled is changed to 'No', Notification Typee is changed to 'Email' for the most of the notification templates.
- Averify errors are fixed
- Notification settings in Java Client > Admin tab > Server Settings > Database is configured properly
- After enabling SQL trace log, can see below error in Application Server log:
<2011-07-05 13:14:06,423> <SqlLogger:DEBUG> executeQuery (Elapsed Time = 46 ms): "SELECT TEMPLATE_ID, ATT_TYPE, ATT_ID FROM NOTIFY_ATTRIBUTE"
11/07/05 13:14:07 com.agile.admin.client.value.AdminException: Node 2000017155 does not exist in the cache. It may have been deleted already.
11/07/05 13:14:07 at com.agile.admin.server.ADictionary.getNodeByID(ADictionary.java:221)
11/07/05 13:14:07 at com.agile.admin.server.ADInitLoad.loadNotifyTemplateAttributes(ADInitLoad.java:1633)
11/07/05 13:14:07 at com.agile.admin.server.ADInitLoad.startAdmin(ADInitLoad.java:463)
11/07/05 13:14:07 at com.agile.ui.pcm.InitServlet.init(InitServlet.java:61)
For instructions on how to enable SQL trace log on Agile PLM, please see <Note:568239.1> - How to Enable and Disable SQL Trace on PLM 9.x
Upgraded to Agile PLM 184.108.40.206 or above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms