Save As Against Object With Attachement Does Not Work When SSL Used For File Manager Internal Locator
(Doc ID 1340993.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to perform Save As on an object (i.e. ECO, ECR, Item) with attachment
FileServers may be down. Please check the File Server Configuration
- Java Client | Admin | Server Setings | Preferences | Save As Attachment is set to 'Create new copy of file(s)'
- HTTPS/SSL is used for File Manager related URLs.
In Java Client | Admin Tab | Server Settings | Locations | iFS | File Manager, can see that server URLs are configured like below:
- File Manager URL: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/AttachmentServlet
- File Manager Internal Locator: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/services/FileServer
- Viewer Server URL: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/VueServlet
- Viewer Proxy URL: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/VueLink
- Viewer Content URL: https://proxy_server/Agile/services/DmsService
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document