Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to perform Save As on an object (i.e. ECO, ECR, Item) with attachment
FileServers may be down. Please check the File Server Configuration
- Java Client | Admin | Server Setings | Preferences | Save As Attachment is set to 'Create new copy of file(s)'
- HTTPS/SSL is used for File Manager related URLs.
In Java Client | Admin Tab | Server Settings | Locations | iFS | File Manager, can see that server URLs are configured like below:
- File Manager URL: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/AttachmentServlet
- File Manager Internal Locator: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/services/FileServer
- Viewer Server URL: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/VueServlet
- Viewer Proxy URL: https://proxy_server/Filemgr/VueLink
- Viewer Content URL: https://proxy_server/Agile/services/DmsService
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms