BOM Tab Is Blank In Web Client And Unknown Error Occurs In Java Client
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on the BOM tab of an Item in Java Client, the following error occurs:
Error in the output after saving/opening Manufacturer BOM Report
An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator
- Attempting to click on the BOM tab of some assemblies in Web Client results in a blank page
- Performing an Expand Assembly on the BOM tab for parent assembly get Null error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into an Java Client
2. Create a part P0001
3. Go to BOM tab and add a blank row
4. Go to Title Block tab and then go back BOM tab, BOM tab should display normally without any error
5. Log into Web Client and check BOM tab of P0001, BOM tab should display normally actual result: In the Web Client, BOM tab is blank.
In Java Client, the system prompts an error "UNKNOWN ERROR"
Upgraded to 18.104.22.168
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms